Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Battle Continues

This week we have felt the clutches of Satan nipping at our heels in many ways. I was just on the phone talking to my Mom feeling that the worst was over when... my cell rang. Rob answered it to get a recording that our 1st of 3 flights has been canceled!!!! After frantic phone calls Rob is now finally speaking to a human so we will get it worked out one way or another!

"Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour." 1 Peter 5:8. We will fly out... an extra 3 hours early! At least we are getting out though! Looks like our layover of 4 hours in now 7! I hope they have a great airport. Thank you Lord. These children must pose a formidable threat for Satan to have worked so diligently to keep them from coming home. Doesn't he know he is going to loose? Revelation 20:9-10


Please continue to pray for our flights, safety, health, and spiritual wisdom! I am not sure how long this battle will continue but I don't think I will be so easily lulled to comfort, lesson learned. Rob and I would also like to thank everyone for their kind emails, prayers, and support.

Have a Blessed and Mighty Christmas.

No comments: